AXACORE ANNOUNCES XDOC UPDATES
Axacore Inc., a privately held provider of award winning Enterprise Electronic Document Management (EDM) and fax solutions, is excited to announce the latest release to their EDM platform.
“This release is just another example of our commitment to continuously invest in our products for our customers and partners,” said Steve DeBlasio, Vice President of Business Development.
A few highlights include:
- Updated document stack security features that allow even greater role based security to viewing, uploading and editing documents.
- Enhanced search capability for certain LOS integrations.
- New investor and servicer e-delivery templates.
- Enhanced e-delivery security features to prevent unauthorized document delivery.
- New audit log fields for enhanced accountability.
- Print client updates to more efficiently handle large files.
In addition to these features, Axacore is continually updating its underlying technologies to build on the existing high performance, scalability and reliability that the Axacore platform is known for.
“Regulatory changes are forcing our customers to implement greater controls over their documents. This release will give them the control they need while maintaining the flexibility and performance that they have come to expect from Axacore. This release also paves the way for a number of new and innovative features and product releases in the near future,” added DeBlasio.